Thursday, August 23, 2007

Miah = Bumblebee


I just watched Transformers yesterday on DVD (pirated but it's a good copy *winks*). It was really C O O L ! ! ! (exaggerated bah?) You can't blame me as I was really amazed by it's animation and it's story as well... Just a few minutes ago, I ran into this Transformers Quiz site and I started answering it and here's the result....


I AM
75%
BUMBLEBEE


As an Autobot spy, Bumblebee is the ultimate robot in disguise. What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up for with courage. He enjoys the company of humans and would do anything for his Earthly friends.

Like Bumblebee, you are good by nature. But beware because mischievous thoughts sometimes tempt you. You want to be a leader and show some promise, but you have much to learn. In addition, you stick to the basics and don't need all the encumberances of modern technology.

If you wanna know which one of the Transformers are you, why don't you try this Quiz now. :)

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...