Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Learning Experience....

I think I have to let go of my introvert side and be more outspoken… I know I’ve failed the expectation of others and even to myself. I was hurt by the way my evaluation goes but then I have to consider that maybe I really needed to improve more, to work hard on my weaker side and try to enhance it more. It may not be my line of expertise but then I think I still have to exert more effort and improve what is it to be improved. I know I did my part but that’s just what I can do for the moment, it may not be that good to others but for me it was like something that I never thought that I could really do.

I already know from the start that the field I would be entering to would really be a big challenge for me, even though I failed and get hurt by how the result goes, in the end I am still grateful for that experience. It may not be that fulfilling to others but for me it is… I’ve learned a lot from it, learn some things from the tasks that they’ve assigned to me and I've learned a lot more about myself... The experience made me realized and reflect that I needed to improve my character, to be matured and grow in a positive way not for others but for myself. It's not that easy to change yourself but maybe little by little I can manage to do so...

I know I needed to experience those things in order to learn more about myself and life... to learn more for my own growth, so I can be a better person. It hurts but I know I can surpass this and I needed to... I have to... There's more to life than that, what matter is that I've learned to accept those things... God may have other plans for me and He might just be busy planning
and working it out. I don't blame anyone on what happened, I know I have my shortcomings too... I just need to let it go but I just can't control my feelings... I'm not taking it on the negative side and I'm not blaming them, they too just did their part... I won't let my emotions drown me into the darkness but I want to think that it helped bring out the best out of me if this is the way for me to become stronger...

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...