Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Have a Break...

For a month and two days to be exact, I haven't had the chance to go around the city to relax and have some fun... and last night was one of the best days that ever happened in my entire stay here in Tagum City. Staff House – Office and vice versa was my daily routine for one month (sounds boring right?).

Venue: Gold City

We played table tennis and billiards together with my officemates (Wendy, Roy, Julian, Embong and Sir Jun)… For a while, I’ve forgotten all about work and just mind on winning the game… Unfortunately my opponent was really good and I lose the game but still I enjoyed it…

Next: Videoke on the GO!

Hahaha… I was a bit shy when they hand me the microphone to sing a song but then I thought that I was here to have fun, so why not go with the flow… the night ended up so fast and I still wanna go some where else and have fun but we have a lot of work for tomorrow… So we headed back to the staff house and rest… zzzzzz…. Sweet dreams…


0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...