Sunday, March 30, 2008

Problem Solved

A while ago, my cutie li'l niece suddenly pressed some buttons on the keyboard of her dad's MacBook... We don't know how did she do it that the display on the screen is on Vertical position already... Kept on pressing different buttons but still can't fix it... Her dad left it on his flat and let me use it coz they were about to go. And so I tried to restart but to no avail it didn't work... I've tried searching on the control pannel but couldn't find the right solution.


I think you'd suffer from a stiff neck if you keep on reading and using the book and the screen's on vertical position, lol. So, I've asked some of my friends if they have any idea on how to fix it... A good friend of mine, Ghenessa, suggested something but still it didn't work out... I've tried searching on the internet but can't stay long reading it with my neck on the right side always...

This is how it looked like...


It was a good thing that one of my best friend Jane, was online and she did helped me out on my problem... and we did finally fix it (Actually siya ang naka-discover hehehe).


So, What did we do???


Press CTRL + ALT + UP ARROW... As simple as that... My niece is really makulit kasi, well atleast We've learned something from what happened and now I can see my monitor displays normally... =)

"Live life to the fullest"

8 Reactions:

Joy0z said...

Haha Buti nalang di kayo nalagot. Clever girls..Salamat sa visit sa Health Blog ko ha? I add you to my list, can you do the same? Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi, salamat sa pagvisit sa blog ko at pagcomment narin..Hehehehhehee..Read ur profile nanonood karin pala ng Naruto..ehhehehehe

Ang cute ng niece mo at medyo kulit. Hmmmnnn..ganun pala pagsolve control+alt+up arrow..ehehehhhe

MeiYah said...

Actually before they leave nung nangyari yun, wala ng magawa kasi nagmamadali na sila. Ako nman gustong magblog kya tinry ang lahat ng ways pra ma-OK ang display... hahaha, Super Makulit tlga, she's still 15 months old... Thank u Joy & Alritch for the visit.. Yah Ganun lang pala pag chage hehehe nkaka-Whew! lolz...
@Alritch: Yah I REALLY LOVE watching NARUTO, I even got some stuffs of it like their headgear hahaha and etc...

Anonymous said...

Your niece is really cute.

Rozella said...

Hehe I have no idea about computers too so even the simplest things I can't fix! :P

And sure, let's exchange :) I'm adding you to my blog roll now.

MeiYah said...

@sentosa girl: yeah she is really cute hahaha... thnx for the visit..

@Rozella: Thank you, I've added u up already... :)

Happy blogging everyone! :)

geri a.k.a. spamdog said...

Nice tip for the Mac. Much better if you'll find more and post it here. Just a tip. Nde naman ako Mac user anyway hehehe.

Geri of websaytko.com

MeiYah said...

@Geri: Hehehe... ako din actually now lang ako nkagamit nito and accident lang yung nangari kaya ayun. hhmm... I'll try to post some info's bout it.. thanks! :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...