Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Blog

Got myself a new BLOG and just finished posting for my first blog post at i.ph I was having a hard time searching on where can I find the Control Pannel or where would I click if I want to edit my Themes, Add-ons, Header and all that... I've just overlooked and didn't see the Turn Edit On at the Top-Left side of my page due to my dark theme.. but now, I've already changed everything according to my taste hehehe... Anyone who wants to take a peep just click this:

Meiyah's World

Random Photos

"Live life to the fullest"

4 Reactions:

Marie said...

thanks for dropping by... congratulations on your new blog...

trisha said...

Ey dear, please add Simply Kids Furniture - http://www.simplykidsfurniture.com

Thanks, Mitch *mwah*

P.S. Don't forger may pasalubong. HEHE

Rozella said...

Congrats on the new blog! :)

MeiYah said...

Thank you Rozella, Mary Grace, Mitch and Barb for the visit... :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...