Saturday, May 3, 2008

Got PR2!!!

I was browsing others' blogs as usual when this window suddenly popped out. I thought: 'this again'... Before i used to have this everytime I open my blog and it's quite irritating.

I don't know what came up to my mind and I started to type my Blog URL and tried how my google page ranks... I was really SURPRISED to see the result... WHAT? is this FOR REAL? There was this incident when I first tried this tool and it says that I got PR 5! WOW!!! laking gulat ko! hahahaha... and when I tried it in http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php my PR is 0 as in ZERO... waaahhh!!! Nailad ko sa buing... hahaha... So What did I do? I tried checking it again in Google...

and was REALLY SURPRISED to see the result... Whew! Didn't expect this really... Wow... I've got PR 2 now... Wwwweeeeeeee... Yiipppeeee!!! This an achioevement for me na... Thanks Google! =) hehehehe...

"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

Rozella said...

Congrats to you!! :)

MeiYah said...

Thank you Rozella! :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...