Monday, June 2, 2008

Palindromes

You might be wondering what Palindrome is... I have no idea about it not until last night when my sister forwarded a text message to me. Here it is:

PALINDROMES - a word or sentence that reads the same backwards and formwards...

* Murder for a jar of red rum.
* Never odd or even.
* No lemons, no melon.
* Nurse! I spy gypsies! Run!
* Party booby-trap.
* Was it a cat or a cat i saw?
* Yo, banana boy!
* Nasa bayabasan.

I've searched for Palindromes on the net and here are a some of the best Palindromes.

* Madam I'm Adam.
* Do geese see God?
* Was it Eliot's toilet I saw?
* No trace; not one carton.
* Dennis sinned.
* Rats live on no sinner star.
* No, it never propagates if I set a gap or prevention.

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...