Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleep Over

I've been away for months, missed my family and of course my best buddies... Last April, my bestfriend Rhon had this posted on her blog. It was one of the sweetest thing that I didn't expect her to do and I truly appreciate it... Thanks Rhon.

Miah,

Hope you’re not laughing your tummy out while reading this… (lol) I will truly miss that sleep over and movie marathon we used to do… those little fights, even the big ones that made us comfortable with the friendship that we have… Oh, I can’t believe that you’re actually venturing on your own now… though I have always been ready for this moment… still not easy getting used to the fact that you’re actually miles away from home.

But hey, you must know that I am truly proud of you for actually deciding for yourself and take a stand in handling your future… definitely, I am seeing a new Miah… the independent and still cheerful type. :)


live well.

rhon

Left-Right: Rhon, Miah and Jane.





Playing Cards (Tong-its) hehehe...




It's been a while since the last time I saw them. We had a lot of catch up moments now that I'm back and of course we watch movies again, movie marathon time! We had a sleep over here at home with Rhon and Jane. We eat, played, talk (reminiscing the past), laugh out loud. 'Twas the night that I would really treasure...

These are the movies that we watched:


"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...