Monday, July 28, 2008

Google Page Rank Updates

Been reading posts a lot from the other blogs and on forums too that Google will update the page rankings of all sites. I was quite excited about it. Why? Because this blog's page rank of 2 ranking dropped down to zero last May. So, I then checked it on Google but I was disappointed when the result came, mine is still the same 'itlog (egg) pa rin.' Almost all my blogger friends had gain their page rank back and some who had no PR gained one. Wow! congrats to all of you guys. I also I tried to check my other blogs and was surprised to see that at least one of them gained a Page Rank of 2! Yeah! I am not quite sure of what I am seeing at that moment so tried to retype again my URL and was really surprised to see the same results. Wow! Well, even if this main blog of mine didn't gain back it's PR, I'm still happy because my second blog which is MeiYah's World gained one... :)

It was at the end of March 2008 when I started that blog. I am so into photography, so I started to post some of the photos I've taken there and just anything that comes out of my mind. I am not updating that blog for quite some time already because I am more focus on this one. I rarely got hits for that site and I only had a few link backs, it's Technorati and Alexa Rank is way too down compared to this one, that's why I was so surprised by how the result goes. I think Technorati and Alexa Rankings are not that much of help? Does having a lot of advertisements on blogs makes it's PR down? Hmm... i can't tell... Since I am monetizing this blog, I rarely get opportunities because of having no page rank,
but I hope in another Google update this blog will gain back it's PR again. :)

"Live life to the fullest"

5 Reactions:

Unknown said...

Thanks sa kanunay nga pagbisita sa ako blog ha. Hehhehehee..sorry kung panagsa rapud ko kaadto diri. Medyo busy. Hhehehehee....i immediately checked the PR of my blogs and i'm so happy that 80% of them got page rank. Hehehehehe....

Euroangel said...

Hi Miah..thanks for d comment..ambot naunsa ni si G..ako pr4 na 3 na lang...can you please chek your html code diri sa imo blog..i guess naa virus...everytime I visit here ny pc anti-virus always warned me..and i run my anti-virus last Wednesday..naa jud trojan virus...kakuyaw baya ani...pls run ur anti-virus too in ur pc...got a post for this in my www addict...tc

Joy0z said...

Haha..Uncle G really makes us crazy. I guess three of my blogs too got slapped but it's alright. Let's just put it this way, it's other bloggers turn to enjoy PR diba? hehehe

Anonymous said...

napadaan lng din :p

twinks said...

am happy that mr. g gave my two blogs PR.. but don't worry you'll get your PR soon :]

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...