Monday, July 7, 2008

What each KISS means...


Got this from Friendster again! Well, instead of re-posting this message there, I decided to post it here...

WHAT EACH KISS MEANS:

-Kiss on the stomach; be ready,...,
-Kiss on the Forehead; expressing a love for him/her.
-Kiss on the Ear; seducing, haha!
-Kiss on the Cheek; cute,
-Kiss on the Hand; I adore yah!..
-Kiss on the Neck; We belong together..
-Kiss on the Shoulder; I want you..
-Kiss on the Lips; I love you..
____________________________________________________
What the gesture means...

-Holding Hands; We definitely like each other.
-Slap on the Butt; That's mine.
-Holding on tight; I don't want to let go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes; liking each oder.
-Playing with Hair; Tell me you love me.
-Arms around the Waist; I like you too much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing; I am completely comfortable with you.
____________________________________________________
Advice:

Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love.

(Aguy! Igu-aba nako! nyahahaha... Gi-atay, I'm in love?! Well, I do! yeah! Accidentally! nyahahaha...)
____________________________________________________
Requirements:

Post this again after reading!!
Or you will have a bad year of Relationships.
____________________________________________________

If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone right now
and can't get them out of your head
then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are
missing will surprise you.
Repost this as "what each kiss means''

"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

This was beautiful.....

Anonymous said...

A kiss could mean so much!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...