Sunday, August 10, 2008

ChaDik (Chat Addict)

I'm addicted to chatting even before pa. My first was on MIRC where I go for the nick TeDyBaBeS hehehe... then changed to AuDrEy and later on DaNnIcA_nIcOle and then insoMIAH. Lately, I've been switching the last two nicks whenever I go online there which is so seldom na lang.

I was pissed off the last time I logged there. Well, there's this one chatter who wants me to view a certain website, I just can't seem to recall if it's infoslash[dot]net Well, I don't want to check it out (:p). She said it's a MUST SEE site so I said okay since it is a must see, I told her Okay I'll view the site if you'll view mine too. (Murag blog kay x-links) and so I typed my blog link and then I started to click on the site she mentioned. I was blogging at that time too and was making a post. I am still busy typing for that post when all of a sudden my Firefox window was restored down and moved upper right then lower left, in the middle and so on. I was alarmed because I thought it was virus or something. I tried to close it but I can't, there's a pop-up message saying something and I don't like what I was seeing. Uurrgghh! It was funny for others maybe but for me, I didn't like it and I was more focus on typing for my post. But my browser was on tab and so I have no choice but to press CTRL + ALT + DEL for it to stop dancing on my monitor. My sister and cousin was just nearby and I don't want them to think that I'm up to something or that's what I've been busy doing in the Internet. Arrghh! I haven't saved my post yet and that's what irritates me because I have to re-type it again. And I don't know how to start my post again! Waahhh! Kainis! I ignored that someone and I was banned on channel #davao for saying bad things about the one who sent me the link. Then I told the other chatters not to believe on the link he's giving on chat rooms. Well, that serves as a lesson for me, not to trust immediately to someone I don't know. But then I was already used to clicking links here on blog especially to the ones who are leaving messages on my shout box that I forget it's not the same thing on chat rooms. Well, so far no one leaves nasty links on my shout box ever since, and I want to thank you all for that. And lastly ila-ilaha gyud si CTRL + S just in case. Hehehe...

"Live life to the fullest"

3 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

I'm an even bigger chat addict!

Lol! Hail Chat!

Anonymous said...

i gt al tis lingo frm cht u knw,al the shrt frms nd stuf. thnks 2 textng too.

he he Chatting is the coolest way to communicate!

Anonymous said...

I really dont like chatting, I think talking is much better.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...