Friday, August 8, 2008

A Perfect Blend of Friendship Award

I've received another award! Whew! This one is from a fellow DavaoeƱa blogger which I consider my friend here in this blogging world, Alritch. She likes Naruto too, maybe that's why we clicked? hahaha... (murag remote! joke!) If I have any questions regarding Paypal or anything about blogging, ready to answer gyud ni siya hehehe... Thanks Ritch sa tanan-tanan! :)

Now, I am sharing this award to Rhon, Coicoi, Sheng, Fernand, Harold and Vhiel. thank you for your friendship and for keep on dropping by my blog... :)

6 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this wonderful award. I'm a little lost here, but what is Naruto?

Btw, salamat sa pagbisita sa akong blog, Mi. Taga-davao sad diay ka. Sa Maa ug sa Puan akong hide-out sa Davao, hehee!

Raine said...

hi miah! thanks for dropping by my blog ug sa dihang nalibog ko kung asa ko na blog magleave ug comment noh? hehehe
nice award here's to blogmates and online friendships, cheers! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MeiYah.. I almost didn't notice your last comment at my blog. That's because I set the commenting to semi-moderate. Since your previous comments have been approved, your last comment went through without me noticing it.

Thanks for dropping and commenting.

Cheers and take care always.

Behrad [BioTecK.net] said...

You get a lot awards! Congratulation on this one too! :D

Unknown said...

Naks! Touch naman ako sa post mo. Hehehehe...

Vhiel said...

thanks for the tag meiyah... i've done this a while back though... tag me on the next one.. :) enjoy your weekend

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...