Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Withdrawal at Paypal Denied Again!

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

Duh!! Same reason na pud??!!!I received an e-mail from Paypal again. Makalagot as in! My withdrawal at Paypal was denied again! I do what they suggested me when my first attempt to withdraw was denied. They told me that I'll remove my bank account and re-add it again, and so I did. Then i tried to withdraw my funds again at paypal for the second time but unfortunately it was DENIED! UUrrggghhh!!! What seems to be the problem bah?!! Hayyy.... Ambot! Makasuya!!!

5 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

unsa nga bank imo gamit?

Anonymous said...

Ngano kaha na no? Miah naa ko tag nimo....

Click me tag is here

MeiYah said...

@lhurey: Unionbank's EON....

@genny: thanks.. :) Ambot lage uie, 2 times na nah bah! suya na kaayo ko!

twinks said...

Basin naa prob sa paypal.. dili sa imong bank.. pero etry lang cge :D
Relaks lang kay ang wrinkles managhan..hehehe

oi about sa katong nofollow attribute.. naa didto sa akong post ang link sa instructions.. dali ra manto sabton sya..

ayo ayo :D

blanne said...

Bitaw. Tan-aw sad nako sa paypal ang problema. Suwayi lang ug contact sa paypal. Kanang customer service or something ba. Hehe

Hit-or-Miss
Pinoy Negosyo Directory
Cebu Lands and Homes
Diletante Escritor

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...