Monday, October 6, 2008

Reasons...

I haven't updated this blog that much for a while and I have some reasons why...

I was sick... Yeah... I rarely got sick but when it do strikes me it stays for a while... At the start of the week I had a stomach ache, really bad one... I think it's not the normal stomach ache that I used to have way back... I almost cried when it hurts... After that I got a fever and headache...


See the color Green? That's my temperature. If there's no Green (daw) in between Blue and Brown, yun yung temperature ko.... Well, that's according to FeverScan...


But now I am okay and back to blogging... Well, I still do check out my mails and blogs, plurks and friendster even I was sick (hahaha... pasaway!) but I only stay for a few minutes in front of the computer and would rest na. Before the week ends I am starting tof eel Okay, Thank goodness! :) I am finally back to the Blogging World again! Nyahahaha...

By the way, did you notice my New Lay-Out?? Tell me what do you think? Nice diba? diba? I liked it! Yeah, Thanks To Choco for making this Lay-Out for me, for FREE! Because I am Charming, Beautiful, Kind..... blah... blah.. blah.. I was just kidding! hahahaha... Anyways, Thank you again Choc! By the way, she's one of the member of BisdakPlanet Community too. She sent me the XML file early today and I immediately tried it, and BOOM!!! It became Coco Crunch! Nyahaha.. Joke! Hmm... This serves as an early birthday present na, she might not know it but you have very nice present for me na Choc. Wehehehe...

"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

twinks said...

Meiyah-tot!
congrats sa imong new layout! daghan nata fenk ang layout! wehehehe..
nice kaayo c madam dah!
when man diay bday nimo? hehehe..

hoist..ayo naka? la na sakit? luoy man c Meiyah-tot..

carlota said...

you are very welcome...happy u like it...

hmmm bday nimo? when? asa ang kumbira? hehehe advance Happy Birthday!

Hope you feel better na.

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...