Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Goals Obtained

I have an entry about my earnings online from different sources in my previous post. When I first start doing paid post I wasn't earning that much, it took me four months (I guess?) to have accumulated a hundred bucks on my PayPal account. That wasn't easy... I almost gave up but then I've set a goal for myself. That I will try to work on my site, trying to optimize it even though I really don't know how to (LOL). I will try to accumulate $100.00 in just a month. I wasn't really sure I'm going to make it because I rarely have opportunities to grab. But all my late night's work were paid off and I have finally obtained my very first blogging goal (LOL). I have accumulated a $100 (something) for the month of October! Yippeee!! I know this is so shallow for others who are earning twice, thrice or even more than what I have just earned, but this is an achievement for me already. Hahaha... I thought I'm not going to make it.

Thanks to Blogsvertise, I think 90% of what I earned are from the opportunities I got from them and the others are from ReviewMe and SponsoredReviews. How I wish the opportunities will never end and that I won't slack off. I get tired sometimes and would not blog, some opps are just canceled by the advertisers because I wasn't able to finish it on the desired date.
Sayang din. But sometimes it's really tiring to stay in front of the computer. We need a break too once in awhile, to breathe and get along with other stuffs other than blogging. Agree?

Well, I haven't received some of the payments yet, I just calculated it. Hahaha.. But they do pay ha. Hmmm... What would be my next goal? How about $200 in a month? Nyaikz! Kaya ko kaya yun? Whew! Maybe if the prices of the opps that I can grab are higher? Hahaha... Well, let's just wait and see...

I want to learn SEO too... Hmmm... someday... I know I will (lakas ng fighting spirit! ahaha). If dili tamadon, LOL!

For those who want a Text Link Advertising or whatever, contact me now! I have a PR3 Travel Blog, PR2 Newbie Blog, PR4 PhotoBlog or even in my no PR Blogs but has high Alexa rankings and traffic...

Hambugera? Dili man... Mas okay kasi ang Text Link Advertisement dili maka-nosebleed. So far I just have 2 text link ads, hoping for more to come.... Hahaha... (pamugas na ni!)


"Live life to the fullest"

4 Reactions:

Sean said...

i'm new to blogging and this is certainly interesting!!! thanks and i'll try to do set my own goals too

pchi said...

wow!

congrats

twinks said...

wow sis murag malibre na jud ko nimo ani dah! hehehe...

merry christmas ha..una ko..wehehehe..

Anonymous said...

hi meiyah,
congratulations! paano ba ang text link ad? i have one from blogvertise pero di ko alam gawin..'kala ko blog entry.


thanks!

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...