Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Blogs' Earnings for 2008

I was reading Gumer's (Techno Techniques) previous posts about his and her wife's blog earnings last 2008... It was an inspiring post for newbie bloggers who wanted to make money online too. Like him, I started to monetize my blog just last year around 6 months ago, although I have been blogging for a year already... Like any other blogger out there, I started my blog as my personal diary... and next, you know na... :)

Anyways, back to Gumer's post. As I was reading his post about his earnings, I got curious too on how much I have really earned for the past year out of blogging. I think I only got a hundred bucks for the past two to three months of doing paid post and after that it increased coz I was so determined to gain a hundred or more per month. So I did all the paid post I have won on the bid and those that are offered to me...

I have thought that the total amount of what I earned could just be around $300 already but when I sum it all up, I made $479.62 which is around P22,062.52 if I multiply it to P46... Most of my earnings are from paid post and a few are from the link ads on my blogs... Wow... I just wondered where could've all that money be now? hahahaha... I never had any savings! It could be just a few notch up to reaching the average amount for me to buy a laptop... Geez... I should have save it all... but then again, I have no other source of income and I just rely on my blog earnings and a few sideline jobs offered to me... I don't ask money from my mom or anyone... that's why I am doing this 'part time' (that's what I called and told them about this blogging thingy LOL). Well,I have needs and wants too, well, everyone does... hahaha... I guess I should stop being an impulsive shopper and stop spending too much... Hala, added na yan sa New Year's resolution dapat! Hahahaha...

Anyways, I just hope I won't slack off again this year 2009.. I had lose around $60 or more, worth of opportunities online... Hmm... guess I should be back on track again... What happened to you ba kasi miah.... I have four tasks now and I am so lazy to do even just one of it... Sometimes I just let some of my best buddies do those tasks for me hehehe... I dunno, I just don't have this 'urge' to write anymore, unlike before... hmmm.. need some motivation? I guess so...

"Live life to the fullest"

1 Reactions:

Pastilan said...

Wehehehe na extra ko dri :) Karon ra nako nabasa kay sa isa ko nimo ka blog pirmi ga adto. Thanks MeiYah :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...