Friday, February 13, 2009

FREE Wordpress Themes

I have a Wordpress blog site which is up for four months and I have changed my themes a lot of times already. But, I just can't seem to find the best one that suite my taste and of course the concept for my blog site. So, I tried searching online for free wordpress themes but most of them are just plain and simple. Then, I stumble upon freethemelayouts.com and find a lot of cool premium wordpress themes and joomla templates to download for FREE! You can select from their variety of themes from Personal to Business ones. These themes usually cost $60-90 to buy each! So, you'll get to save your money from buying premium themes and yet you still have that clean and cool theme for your site for FREE, cool huh?! I have downloaded a few themes for my Wordpress blogs already, you might want to try it out too, it's free anyways.

BuyBlogReviews.com

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...