Sunday, February 15, 2009

Horoscope for Today

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

Scorpio
The Bottom Line

Take one more look at a situation that has been confusing you. You'll get it today.

In Detail

Today is the perfect day to take one more look at a situation that has been confusing you. After reviewing your notes and thinking hard about who the main players are, you should suddenly see a clear path. Your vision was clouded before because so much of your heart was involved. And while it's good to be passionate, you have to be logical, too. You have to go where the facts tell you to go. It's not always the most romantic route, but it's usually the best one.


I don't really rely oh horoscopes but still I read them... Hmmm.... I think my horoscope got me now (naka-chamba? LOL). Are you sure I'm gonna get it today? Well, I was having thoughts earlier about something and have realized something out of those thoughts but still unsure on what to do... or what's the right thing to do... Been weighing things, looking on each aspects... but I dunno... Well, I hope I'm gonna get it, if not today then tomorrow? LOL.

"Live life to the fullest"

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...