Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Facebook Profile Badge

MeiYah Laborte's Profile | Create Your Badge
MeiYah Laborte's Facebook profile

While playing Mafia Wars and viewing my own profile, I noticed the 'Create a Profile Badge' at the Bottom Left side of my Facebook Profile. So, I clicked it and start making my own badge. You can choose the items you wanted to show on your badge, it can be your current profile pic (like mine, lol), status updates, websites, recent pics and many more... You can choose as many items as you want and after choosing which items you wanted, an HTML code will be given to you and you can start posting your Facebook Profile Badge Online. Hehehe.. just noticed this now lang... cool di bah... If you have a Facebook account, add me up... :)

"Live life to the fullest"

2 Reactions:

Anonymous said...

Added you already. Add mo rn ako ha?

MeiYah said...

sureness ark.. done adding yah... :)

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...