Monday, April 13, 2009

Babae Po Ako!

We had our bonding moment again, Rhon, Ghen and me. Rhon seldom goes here because she's working in Butuan and Ghen, well, she's kind of busy with work., so we don't hang-out that much. Anyways, we were heading to our favorite hang-out way back in college when Ghen received a text message from one of her close friend too, which is also our schoolmate in college. He saw us and they had a li'l chit-chat.

When Ghen went back to us again after talking to her friend, she told me what he had said to her. "I saw your friend (referring to me) with a guy... and then he added: babae pala siya? I thought she's a tomboy. Toinkz! Bagting akong dalunggan! Waaahhh!!!

Well, I can't blame him for thinking like that, he used to see me in a simple shirt and loose pants at the campus before. I also hang-out mostly with the boys, because there were only a few girls in the engineering department and I don't like hanging out with them (mga sossy kasi). Plus, I used to play basketball during intramurals and whenever I get the cance to play during my vacant time. I rarely wear fitting clothes or any of those kikay outfits... But behind those clothings and action is an ordinary girl who enjoys the feeling of being with her crush whenever they play basketball ;). But sadly, her crush thinks she's a tomboy too and calls her 'bugoy' wwaaahh!!!!

Hmmm... I remember there was an issue of me and my best friends rhon being a couple at school, LOL! But we're just friends, she even had a crush on my crush too (lol) and I'm not a tomboy!

Anyways, maybe he hasn't seen my transformation... from an ugly duckling to an ugly duck (lol). Well, I begin to apply lght make-ups and wear girly clothings and other kikay stuff when I was in my higher year already. Though, I still wear jeans and shirts sometimes, it's more comfortable for me, hehehe...

For all those who still didn't know this, I'm a girl, physically ofcourse (lol) and a girl at heart who still dreams of finding the man who would truly love me and I will truly love, forever and ever, amen....

"Live life to the fullest"

1 Reactions:

cathara said...

heehehe... was also a tomboy wayback... i get to receive same impressions...

kataw anan! ehehe... lagi babae na ta

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...