Saturday, January 9, 2010

Making Better Travel Photos

I love to travel and visit different places here in the Philippines and outside the country as well. I have been traveling a lot lately and I always make sure that I have a camera with me wherever I go, to capture the beauty of the places I've been into. You'll rarely get to that specific place and time so, you should make the most out of it and capture you're best moments for you to keep.

To make you're trip worthwhile, take some good memories from your cameras. Others who are not really into photography but loves to take pictures for the sake of having a remembrance,of their trip would just click the shutter and don't mind the angles of their subjects. But for some who wants to make their travel photos look better, would look at the angels and frames of their subjects and sometimes would take time just to take some shots until they are satisfied and get the shot that they've wanted.

Making Better Travel Photos is quite hard, you'll need a lot of patience, especially if the places you'll be going to has lots of tourists that may block your Photographic Subjects. The best way is to take a lot of shots of your subjects and don't be shy to ask the people who might be blocking your shot, talk to them politely and be respectful.

0 Reactions:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...